- Blog post
Sales Recap: Prospecting with Linkedin, aiming above perfect, and when to pull your team in
It’s time for a brand new edition of the Sales Recap!
In these posts, we’re going to share some of the smartest, most insightful sales blog posts found on the internet in the past week. Let’s get started:
- Jill Konrath has a new video illustrating 3 ways reps can use their Linkedin connections to reach new prospects.
- S. Anthony Iannarino offers advice for sales leaders on when you should pull your sales team off of the field
- According to Geoffrey James, sales reps who aim to be perfect are aiming too low.
- Paul Castain wants to know: Would you let your ego get in the way when a prospect wastes your time?
- Finally, Jim Keenan offers insight into what causes a buyer to feel the need to change vendors