E-mail, Anti Spam, and External Link Policies
Why did you receive an email from us?
If you received a mailing from us, (a) your email address is either listed with us as someone who has expressly shared this address for the purpose of receiving information in the future (“opt-in”), or (b) you have registered or purchased or otherwise have an existing relationship with us. We respect your time and attention by controlling the frequency of our mailings.
How we protect your privacy
We use security measures to protect against the loss, misuse and alteration of data used by our system. The information you provide when purchasing from The Rapid Learning Institute is protected by encryption, so it cannot be read as it is transmitted over the Internet.
Sharing and Usage
We will never share, sell, or rent individual personal information with anyone without your advance permission or unless ordered by a court of law. Information submitted to us is only available to employees managing this information for purposes of contacting you or sending you emails based on your request for information and to contracted service providers for purposes of providing services relating to our communications with you.
How can you stop receiving email from us?
The Rapid Learning Institute provides customers with an easy means to decline receiving e-mail offers. Although some customers will appreciate receiving notice of these carefully designed opportunities, we recognize the importance of providing you with choices. Each email sent contains an easy, automated way for you to cease receiving email from us, or to change your expressed interests. If you wish to do this, simply follow the instructions at the end of any email. If you have received unwanted, unsolicited emails sent via this system or purporting to be sent via this system, please forward a copy of that email with your comments to firstname.lastname@example.org for review or by call our customer service team at 877-792-2172.
The Rapid Learning Institute Anti-Spam Policy
This statement applies to The Rapid Learning Institute websites and services that display or link to this notice (“Services”). The Rapid Learning Institute prohibits the use of the Services in any manner associated with the transmission, distribution or delivery of any unsolicited bulk or unsolicited commercial e-mail (“Spam”). You may not use any Services to send Spam. You also may not deliver Spam or cause Spam to be delivered to any of The Rapid Learning Institute’s Services or customers.
In addition, e-mail sent, or caused to be sent, to or through the Services may not:
- Use or contain invalid or forged headers;
- Use or contain invalid or non-existent domain names;
- Employ any technique to otherwise misrepresent, hide or obscure any information in identifying the point of origin or the transmission path;
- Use other means of deceptive addressing;
- Use a third party’s internet domain name, or be relayed from or through a third party’s equipment, without permission of the third party;
- Contain false or misleading information in the subject line or otherwise contain false or misleading content;
- Fail to comply with additional technical standards described below; or
The Rapid Learning Institute does not permit or authorize any attempt to use the Services in a manner that could damage, disable, overburden or impair any aspect of any of the Services, or that could interfere with any other party’s use and enjoyment of any Service.
If The Rapid Learning Institute believes that unauthorized or improper use is being made of any Service, it may, without notice, take such action as it, in its sole discretion, deems appropriate, including blocking messages from a particular internet domain, mail server or IP address. The Rapid Learning Institute may immediately terminate any account on any Service, which it determines, in its sole discretion, is transmitting or is otherwise connected with any e-mail that violates this policy.
Nothing in this policy is intended to grant any right to transmit or send e-mail to, or through, the Services. Failure to enforce this policy in every instance does not amount to a waiver of The Rapid Learning Institute’s rights.
Unauthorized use of the Services in connection with the transmission of unsolicited e-mail, including the transmission of e-mail in violation of this policy, may result in civil, criminal, or administrative penalties against the sender and those assisting the sender.
External Links on The Rapid Learning Institute
The Rapid Learning Institute links to other, external web sites that provide information we determine at our discretion contain the most useful information for our program. While many sites provide very useful information, The Rapid Learning Institute only links to those sites which provide the most useful content.
These links may be changed at any time as more useful sites come to our attention. The sole purpose of any external link is to enrich this site for our customers. All requests for inclusion of a link on this site is first and primarily evaluated with the needs of our customers in mind. Generally, external web sites do not meet the purposes of The Rapid Learning Institute if they contain, suggest, or infer any of the following:
- Advocacy of or opposition to any politically, environmentally, or socially controversial subjects, issues, or candidates.
- Disparaging or promoting any person or class of persons.
- External content not suitable for readers or viewers of all ages, or links to or other promotion of businesses whose products or services are not suitable for persons of all ages.
- Promoting or inciting illegal, violent, or socially undesirable conduct.
- Promotion or availability of alcohol or tobacco products.
- Promotion or availability of illegal drugs.
- Promotion or availability of adult or sexually oriented entertainment or materials.
- Promotion, opposition, or availability of weapons.
- Promotion, opposition, or availability of gambling.
- Claims of efficacy, suitability, desirability, or other non-objective statements about businesses, products, or services.
- Content that infringes on any trademark, copyright, or patent rights of another.
- Claims or representations in violation of advertising or consumer protection laws.
- Content that a reasonable citizen may not consider to maintain the dignity and decorum appropriate for government.
This list is a nonexclusive list. The external link policy applies only to web sites outside The Rapid Learning Institute. The webmaster shall establish procedures to monitor the implementation and continuing oversight of this policy. These procedures shall include a process for review of all new requests for external content links from The Rapid Learning Institute Web page to another page to ensure compliance with this policy prior to granting the request.
Each request for such a link shall be evaluated using the following guidelines: Is the content relevant?
Does the site provide information or services, which are not already available or linked to on The Rapid Learning Institute? If not, is the quality of the site comparable to or better than what is already provided?
Is the site well designed, easy to use, cross-browser compliant, and accessible to people with disabilities?
The Rapid Learning Institute reserves the right, at its sole discretion and without explanation, to withdraw at any time any external content for any reason.
Get a demo of all our training features
Connect with an expert for a one-on-one demonstration of how Rapid Learning Institute can help develop your team.
Check out our free resources
We’ve got a wide variety of webinars, samples training videos, eBooks, industry reports, blog posts and more...