Diversity, Equity, & Inclusion Workshops
Many organizations don’t have the expertise or resources to get Diversity, Equity and Inclusions training done the right way. Despite good intentions, leaders are uncomfortable addressing these issues and don’t want to do or say the wrong things. These workshops give you the support you need. Our highly trained DEI experts will help you navigate the conversation, sensitize your entire organization to the key issues, and show your leadership team why their actions and communication is so critical.Learn more
This high-engagement workshops covers:
- Understand the “why” behind diversity, equity and inclusion.
- Develop a common vocabulary around terms such as culture, diversity, equity, inclusion and intercultural competence.
- Understand how your employees’ race, gender, social class, religion and nationality impact attitudes and behaviors.
- Help your people identify and appreciate the beliefs, values and norms of their own culture, and recognize differences and commonalities in other cultures.
- Engage productively with people who exhibit a different worldview, value system and communication style.
This workshop will show leaders in your organization how to:
- Develop inclusive leadership skills that allow your leaders to evaluate inclusion and equity on their team.
- Understand the impact that race-based and other forms of identity-based trauma might have on employee well-being, productivity and profits.
- Explore the concept of unconscious bias and experience how it can influence team morale and performance.
- Deploy a strategy managers can use to check for bias in themselves and others.
- Learn and practice new skills to manage and mitigate unconscious bias.
Get a demo of all our training features
Connect with an expert for a one-on-one demonstration of how Rapid Learning can help develop your team.
Check out our free resources
We’ve got a wide variety of webinars, samples training videos, eBooks, industry reports, blog posts and more...