Free Recorded Webinar
Who’s winning in sales today?
Salespeople who can step outside their comfort zone and embrace new ideas, new markets and new techniques.
As a sales manager, you can’t count on your salespeople to do it on their own. Too often, they’re stuck doing the same old things the same old way, getting the same old results.
You need to build an organization that encourages them to embrace change rather than resist it, and seek out the knowledge and skills they need to navigate an always-changing sales landscape.
In her 2014 bestseller Agile Selling, Jill Konrath took a deep look at what it takes to create “agile” salespeople. She’s spent years helping sales leaders build sales forces who can keep up with change. In this webinar, she shares hard-won lessons that can help you build an agile sales culture in your organization.
Among the topics she’ll discuss:
- Key characteristics of the “new buyer” – and why traditional sales techniques often backfire with them
- Why salespeople must be perpetual students – of their customers, their industry and their profession
- How to align your policies and practices to support sales agility – from hiring to development to performance management to compensation
- What learning looks like in an agile sales organization
- What salespeople expect of you and your organization when it comes to training
- Obstacles to creating an agile sales culture and how to overcome them
Learn More About The Rapid Learning Institute
Rapid Learning Institute (RLI) provides online training and talent development tools for businesses, government agencies, nonprofits and educational institutions in the areas of sales, leadership and management, human resources, employment law compliance, and workplace safety.