Free Live Webinar
Tue, Jun 9th, 2020 | 11am ET
Thu, Jun 11th, 2020 | 2pm ET
What if you could build a sales team that doesn’t rely on you for everything — even in the most challenging of times? Too good to be true?
And what if you could foster an environment where committed reps are accountable for their own success — even if you’re not with them every day to hold their hands? Imagine what your team could accomplish.
Too often sales managers run themselves ragged just solving reps’ problems and putting out their fires.
Sales expert Chris Lytle will show you how to coach and develop a motivated sales team that consistently hits or exceeds their goals — in good times and bad. In this webinar, he’ll share some of his proven techniques to help you build an effective sales team that doesn’t require constant babysitting.
Among the topics we’ll discuss:
- How to get reps to stop making excuses and start making sale
- Why managers need to do more than just tell their reps what to do
- How high standards can help your salespeople avoid a sales slump
- Why reps don’t solve their own problems – and how to change that
- How to get your reps to go above and beyond what’s expected
Thousands of companies use Rapid Learning to train their people
Learn More About Rapid Learning
Rapid Learning, a BTS Company, provides online training and talent development tools for businesses, government agencies, nonprofits and educational institutions in the areas of sales, leadership and management, human resources, employment law compliance, and workplace safety.