Free Live Webinar
Tue, Sep 15th, 2020 | 11am ET
Thu, Sep 17th, 2020 | 2pm ET
Selling one-on-one is never easy, but it is simple: You have one decision maker, one set of needs, one agenda, one relationship to manage.
These days, selling is a lot more complicated. Most sales teams are still learning how to master virtual selling at the same time customer buying processes are becoming increasingly complex.
On average, research shows, 5.4 stakeholders are involved in the typical buying decision.
And when you sell to five people, your job isn’t just multiplied by five. It’s actually 15 times harder.
Why? Because that’s how many relationships you have to manage – not only your interaction with each stakeholder, but each of their relationships with one another. Every stakeholder is playing multiple roles and has a different agenda.
Your job is to quickly find out who will waste your time, which participants will support you, and then locate the golden ticket… the person who will be the key to final decision.
You will learn:
- Why your biggest advocate is likely to be ineffective at advancing your agenda
- How to quickly assess stakeholders and find out who can get the deal done and who’s just taking up space
- Why the person identified as “the decision maker” often isn’t the one who will make the call
- How to get consensus from the top down, with a proven strategy for reaching CEOs and winning them over
- How to navigate it all when selling virtually
Thousands of companies use Rapid Learning to train their people
Rapid Learning provides online training and talent development tools for businesses, government agencies, nonprofits and educational institutions in the areas of sales, leadership and management, human resources, & employment law compliance.