Free Recorded Webinar
Ask yourself one simple question: “Is my organization better off with trained or untrained salespeople?” It’s a no brainer. Trained salespeople are far better at conducting purposeful discovery, navigating sales objections and closing high-value deals.
But there’s a problem. In most organizations, formal sales-skills training just doesn’t happen.
The culprit: time. Sales Managers who are responsible for developing talent often don’t have enough hours in the day to get it done. When training does happen, it’s usually focused on product or process. Skills development is something that’s left to an occasional ride-along, a conference in Vegas or on-the-job experience. Unfortunately, these approaches seldom deliver lasting results.
The good news is that we’re at a tipping point in the history of workplace learning. Three critical trends are emerging that will make the goal of a well-trained sales team a reality for even the busiest sales executive.
This 25-minute program will discuss those trends in details and offer solutions to help you put them to work in your organization.
In this free webinar, you will learn:
- The role technology will play in the future of sales talent development
- How to overcome the “no-time-to-train challenge” with bite-size learning
- Why fire-hose training is a thing of the past and what today’s learners are really demanding
- A real-world example of the power of single-concept learning and how you can use it to offer highly focused coaching in the exact moment of need
- A way to ensure that the sales coaching you deliver actually sticks
- How thousands of companies are using technology to keep their people engaged in training
Learn More About The Rapid Learning Institute
Rapid Learning Institute (RLI) provides online training and talent development tools for businesses, government agencies, nonprofits and educational institutions in the areas of sales, leadership and management, human resources, employment law compliance, and workplace safety.