Free Live Webinar
Tue, Nov 19th, 2019 | 11am ET
Thu, Nov 21st, 2019 | 2pm ET
In 2020 do you want a same-old-same-old training plan? Or do you want to tap into exciting learning innovations that are redefining how companies train and develop their human capital?
If you want to be on the cutting edge, we invite you to attend “Training 2020: Four White Hot Trends,” where you’ll hear how the most innovative companies are creating soft-skills training initiatives that meet the demands of today’s workforce, not yesterday’s.
This complimentary session will focus primarily on the challenges of Sales and Leadership training.
During the event, you will learn:
- The two big problems with legacy instructor-led training (ILT)
- Why it’s not just Millennials who demand alternatives to legacy ILT
- How micro-training – defined as single-concept learning for today’s short-attention-span workforce – can partner with legacy ILT and create powerful “blended learning” solutions that fit the way humans learn, and that make training stick
- How to get traction on the biggest challenge companies face in training: Getting managers deeply involved in the development of their own people
- Why personalized learning is so important for today’s workforce, and how to address this challenge with micro-training
- An alternative to “showing quantifiable ROI” on soft-skills training (which is often impossible). Hint: It has to do with proving people actually learned and changed their behavior
- Why designing micro-training learning initiatives correctly is critical to their success, and how to do it right
Thousands of companies use the Rapid Learning Institute to train their people
Learn More About The Rapid Learning Institute
Rapid Learning Institute (RLI) provides online training and talent development tools for businesses, government agencies, nonprofits and educational institutions in the areas of sales, leadership and management, human resources, employment law compliance, and workplace safety.