Free Live Webinar
Tue, Jun 23rd, 2020 | 11am ET
Thu, Jun 25th, 2020 | 2pm ET
It’s a new game for workplace learning and talent development. The question is, do you want to approach it with the same-old-same-old training plan? Or do you want to tap into exciting learning innovations that are redefining how companies train and develop their human capital?
If you want to be on the cutting edge, we invite you to attend “The BIG 4 Trends in Talent Development,” where you’ll hear how the most innovative companies are creating soft-skills training initiatives that meet the demands of today’s workforce, not yesterday’s.
This complimentary session will focus primarily on the challenges of Sales and Leadership training.
During this live event, you will learn:
- The two big problems with legacy instructor-led training (ILT)
- Why it’s not just Millennials who demand alternatives to legacy ILT
- How micro-training can partner with legacy ILT and create powerful “blended learning” solutions that fit the way people learn
- How to get managers more involved in the development of their own teams
- Why personalized learning is so important for today’s workforce
- Why “virtual” coaching and training is no longer a nice-to-have option
Thousands of companies use Rapid Learning to train their people
Learn More About Rapid Learning
Rapid Learning, a BTS Company, provides online training and talent development tools for businesses, government agencies, nonprofits and educational institutions in the areas of sales, leadership and management, human resources, employment law compliance, and workplace safety.