Free Live Webinar
Tue, May 18th, 2021 | 11am ET
Thu, May 20th, 2021 | 2pm ET
Like it or not, remote teams are here to stay. Experts predict that around 30% of the workforce will be working at home multiple days of the week well after COVID has passed.
Fact is, employees have become accustomed to the flexibility that comes with working from home. And employers are realizing the potential cost savings that comes with this new reality. That means managers need to develop long-term strategies to create accountability, communicate, keep people engaged and motivate their far-flung teams.
To learn how high-performance companies are adapting, join us for our upcoming free webinar, 7 Strategies for Leading & Coaching a Remote Team. This will be a fast-paced, live Q&A session with leadership expert Rory Rowland. He’ll share proven ideas from top organizations and show you how to apply them with your team.
You’ll learn remote leadership strategies and tactics to help you:
- Build trust and mutual respect that’s essential to remote workers
- Dramatically improve the effectiveness of coaching sessions with smart questions
- Create an unshakable culture of accountability and responsibility
- Encourage “self-belief” and truly understand why it’s so important for remote workers
- Lead remote meetings that are engaging, focused and effective
- Take control of information overload that often comes with managing remote workers
Thousands of companies use Rapid Learning to train their people
BTS Group AB (BTS) is a global strategy implementation consulting firm founded in 1986. The company provides strategy alignment and execution consulting services and designs customized business simulations, digital technology, and assessments to develop business acumen, leadership, and sales capabilities. It acquired the Rapid Learning Institute, a leading provider of research-based micro-training, in January 2020.