Free Live Webinar
Tue, Aug 25th, 2020 | 2pm ET
Thu, Aug 27th, 2020 | 11am ET
We’ve likely all faced the challenges of leading remote workers… but probably not on the scale we’re dealing with today.
And the reality is, researchers tell us this won’t be a short-term problem. One study suggests that a full 25-30% of the workforce will be working at home multiple days of the week well after the COVID crisis has passed.
Managers who succeed need to rethink the way they create accountability, communicate, keep people engaged and motivate their teams. That’s why we’re hosting this new free webinar – 7 Strategies for Leading & Coaching a Remote Team. This will be a fast-paced, live Q&A session with leadership expert Rory Rowland. He’ll share proven ideas from top organizations and show you how to apply them with your team.
You’ll learn remote leadership strategies and tactics to help you:
- Execute a four-part plan to build trust and mutual respect that’s essential to remote workers
- Dramatically improve the effectiveness of coaching sessions with smart questions
- Create an unshakable culture of accountability and responsibility
- Encourage “self-belief” and truly understand why it’s so important for remote workers
- Uncover the “5 Wishes of Employee Motivation”
- Lead remote meetings that are engaging, focused and effective
- Take control of information overload that often comes with managing remote workers
Thousands of companies use Rapid Learning to train their people
BTS Group AB (BTS) is a global strategy implementation consulting firm founded in 1986. The company provides strategy alignment and execution consulting services and designs customized business simulations, digital technology, and assessments to develop business acumen, leadership, and sales capabilities. It acquired the Rapid Learning Institute, a leading provider of research-based micro-training, in January 2020.