Free Live Q&A Webinar
Mon, Mar 25th, 2019 | 2pm ET
Wed, Mar 27th, 2019 | 10am ET
Do you dream of the day when all of your employees are positive, productive, and engaged?
While the days of command and control leadership are long gone, most managers still find it difficult to manage effectively while promoting a positive workplace culture.
It’s easy to say you want to practice positive leadership – it’s a no brainer. Positive leaders build trust, motivate employees, and have more productive teams.
But it’s easier said than done.
Why? Every day managers are confronted with tough challenges. And they struggle to find the right course of action that promotes both behavior change and a positive workplace.
That’s why were hosting the webinar, Positive Leadership: Why Most Managers Get it Wrong (and how to get it right).
During the event positive leadership expert, Don Rheem will walk through the underlying emotions and beliefs that hold managers back. He’ll then teach you how to build the leadership skills that drive exceptional workplace behavior.
In this webinar you’ll learn:
- The barriers that may be holding your managers back from adopting a positive leadership style
- The science behind why positive leadership helps managers build more productive and engaged teams
- How to overcome tough managerial challenges while continuing to build trust with your employees
- What HR and top company executives can do to promote a positive workplace culture
- What other companies have achieved after implementing positive leadership
Thousands of companies use the Rapid Learning Institute to train their people
Learn More About The Rapid Learning Institute
Rapid Learning Institute (RLI) provides online training and talent development tools for businesses, government agencies, nonprofits and educational institutions in the areas of sales, leadership and management, human resources, employment law compliance, and workplace safety.