Free Live Webinar
Tue, Mar 23rd, 2021 | 11am ET
Thu, Mar 25th, 2021 | 2pm ET
The most effective executives know that one of their key responsibilities is to grow their people — especially their managers who lead the front lines. True success comes when leaders instill in their people the attitudes, skills and behaviors that made them great individual contributors.
But how do you get it done when you don’t have the luxury of face-to-face coaching time? What techniques and communication strategies must you apply to compensate for our new virtual work environments? And what do you do if you lack the time or expertise to make it happen?
This free, live webinar will give you a framework for coaching and growing your remote leadership team in a continuous, sustainable way. You’ll learn about Micro-Virtual Professional (MVP) Coaching, which combines research-based, single-concept videos with live virtual coaching.
In this webinar, you’ll learn:
- What Brandon Hall research says about critical trends that will impact our organizational coaching and training strategies moving forward
- Why “virtual” is here to stay — and what we must do to plan ahead
- How “interactivity” can turn passive learning into high-engagement experiential professional development
- Why incorporating video into coaching sessions is key to connecting with a YouTube generation
- How to help your people overcome “self-limiting mindsets” that block professional growth
- What you can do to ensure critical follow up that’s key to making learning stick
Thousands of companies use Rapid Learning to train their people
BTS Group AB (BTS) is a global strategy implementation consulting firm founded in 1986. The company provides strategy alignment and execution consulting services and designs customized business simulations, digital technology, and assessments to develop business acumen, leadership, and sales capabilities. It acquired the Rapid Learning Institute, a leading provider of research-based micro-training, in January 2020.