Free Live Webinar
Mon, Jun 28th, 2021 | 1pm ET
Wed, Jun 30th, 2021 | 2pm ET
A lot of leaders believe they influence people when they talk – that their ability to get results through people depends on how well they share ideas and motivate through words. That’s partially true, but the MOST influential leaders also master another skill. They’re great listeners.
Influential leaders realize that the power of persuasion can’t rest solely on what they have to say. Why? Because research shows that even highly skilled communicators are misunderstood 70% of the time.
Great talkers are often so busy thinking about their own ideas and insights that they fail to listen to ensure their message was received. They miss opportunities to clarify, seek feedback and ensure transparency. And that can lead to disastrous and costly miscommunication.
That’s why we invite you to our upcoming free webinar, Listening: The Often-Ignored Key to Influential Leadership. This fast-paced session will show you how to listen so people truly believe they’ve been heard, remain open to shifting your own point of view, and use questions to be sure you got it right.
During this webinar, you’ll discover how to:
- Recognize the illusion of transparency, and take responsibility for ensuring that your messages are heard and understood
- Quiet your inner voice that prevents you from listening effectively
- Use “Playback” to make the other person feel truly seen and heard
- Master the “Mirroring” technique to create psychological safety that opens up the conversation
- Show vulnerability to listen better, earn trust and win influence
Thousands of companies use Rapid Learning to train their people
BTS Group AB (BTS) is a global strategy implementation consulting firm founded in 1986. The company provides strategy alignment and execution consulting services and designs customized business simulations, digital technology, and assessments to develop business acumen, leadership, and sales capabilities. It acquired the Rapid Learning Institute, a leading provider of research-based micro-training, in January 2020.