Free Live Webinar
Tue, Jan 30th, 2024 | 11am ET
Thu, Feb 1st, 2024 | 2pm ET
Keeping all of your employees 100% engaged in their work is a challenge under any circumstance. But in times of change and disruption it can seem impossible.
Fortunately, there’s some good news. The key drivers of employee engagement aren’t really affected by changing circumstances. The factors that matter most are grounded in neuroscience – defaults that are hardwired into our brains.
Here’s the reality: The default option for an employee is to give 100%. Nobody wakes up in the morning and says, “I want to do a crappy job today.” Something is driving them to disengage.
Unfortunately, that something is almost always a leader who doesn’t understand how to make employees feel connected, respected, appreciated and productive.
In this webinar, Steve Meyer, founder and managing director of BTS Rapid Learning, will discuss four reasons why employees disengage. And he’ll show you what managers need to do to maintain high levels of employee engagement in good times and bad.
In this webinar you will learn:
- What employee engagement really means and why it’s so important
- Four behavioral triggers that cause disengagement
- Why managers need to “own” the problem if engagement is low
- How to revamp your approach to employee engagement
- The power of validation – and why it’s just as important as a paycheck
- How re-engaging a disengaged worker can triple productivity
Thousands of companies use BTS Rapid Learning to train their people
Rapid Learning provides online training and talent development tools for businesses, government agencies, nonprofits and educational institutions in the areas of sales, leadership and management.