Free Live Webinar
Tue, Oct 27th, 2020 | 2pm ET
Thu, Oct 29th, 2020 | 11am ET
When it comes to improving employee performance, a manager’s greatest challenge isn’t always fixing what people DO, it’s changing what they think, feel and believe. The wrong attitudes can turn a potential superstar into an unsalvageable underachiever.
That’s where coaching comes in.
Join us for our upcoming free webinar Coaching Strategies for 7 Employee Attitudes That Crush Performance & Morale. This will be a fast-paced live Q&A session with leadership expert, author and podcaster, Rory Rowland. During the event, we’ll cover proven approaches to overcome seven common, career-killing beliefs and attitudes.
You’ll learn coaching strategies to help the employees who:
- Expect you to do all the heavy lifting
- Lack the confidence to make their own decisions
- Bring you problems instead of suggesting solutions
- Are passive about their own career development
- Feel defeated and lose motivation when things don’t go right
- Think they need positional power in order to be influential
- React poorly to criticism
Thousands of companies use Rapid Learning to train their people
BTS Group AB (BTS) is a global strategy implementation consulting firm founded in 1986. The company provides strategy alignment and execution consulting services and designs customized business simulations, digital technology, and assessments to develop business acumen, leadership, and sales capabilities. It acquired the Rapid Learning Institute, a leading provider of research-based micro-training, in January 2020.