Free Live Webinar
Tue, Dec 8th, 2020 | 11am ET
Thu, Dec 10th, 2020 | 2pm ET
Did you hit your professional and personal goals in 2019? If you did, give yourself a pat on the back. It was an exceptionally challenging year and most organizations fell far short.
In fact, even under normal circumstances most goals aren’t realized. Consider these facts:
- According to the Economist Intelligence Unit, 9 out of 10 businesses consistently fail to meet their business objectives.
- According to CSO Insights, nearly half of salespeople don’t hit their sales quotas.
- Research from the University of Scranton says that 92% of people who set New Year’s goals never achieve them.
Why are goals so hard to achieve? And what do the people who do hit their goals know?
Whether you hit your 2020 goals or not, you’ll want to attend this webinar. Because goal achievement isn’t a matter of luck; it’s a question of science. In the webinar, you’ll learn what research can tell us about the best ways to set and hit goals, and why much of what we believe about goal setting is just plain wrong.
Here are some of the topics we’ll cover:
- What science can tell us about the best way to set goals and why we miss them so often
- How to create a simple “goal implementation” plan that’s proven to increase the odds of goal attainment
- Why you shouldn’t revise goals downward because you or your team failed to achieve them, and
- Common pitfalls that will undermine your ability to hit your goals – and how to overcome them
Thousands of companies use Rapid Learning to train their people
Rapid Learning provides online training and talent development tools for businesses, government agencies, nonprofits and educational institutions in the areas of sales, leadership and management, human resources, & employment law compliance.