Experiential, interactive and engaging workshops with Rapid Learning’s DEI Experts
Enlightened leaders know that building a culture of diversity, equity and inclusion (DEI) is more than the right thing to do. It’s the smart thing to do. Organizations who embrace DEI outperform those who don’t with higher levels of customer satisfaction, employee satisfaction and profits.
The challenge is, many organizations don’t have the expertise or resources to get it done. Despite good intentions, leaders are uncomfortable addressing these issues and don’t want to do or say the wrong things.
We offer two programs to meet your organizational needs:
- Diversity, Equity & Inclusion: Creating the Organizational Mindset (90 minutes – Designed for all employees)
- Leading in a Diverse, Equitable & Inclusive Organization (120-150 minutes – Designed for all leaders within your organization at any level)
These workshops give you the support you need. Our highly trained DEI experts will help you navigate the conversation, sensitize your entire organization to the key issues, and show your
leadership team why their actions and communication is so critical.
Here are the learning objectives for the workshops:
- Understanding: Understand what unconscious bias is, how it works and where it comes from
- Awareness: Become aware of your own unconscious bias, and how they influence your decisions and interactions with others
- Appreciation: Demystify differences and develop deeper appreciation for all people
- Ownership: Instill a sense of owning personal bias, and be equipped to shift towards awareness & inclusion
- Action: Explore tools and actions that will contribute to a more inclusive environment
Rapid Learning provides online training and talent development tools for businesses, government agencies, nonprofits and educational institutions in the areas of sales, leadership and management, human resources, and employment law compliance.