The Sales Recap takes a look at the best, most insightful sales blog posts from across the web. If you read something this week you think deserves to be shared here, feel free to leave it in the comments. In the meantime, take a look at this week’s best sales posts:
- Janet Spirer has a series of tips to help newly promoted sales managers succeed in their new role.
- David Brock wants sales professionals to remember that social selling isn’t just about technology.
- Ryan Tognazzini knows why sales projects fail.
- Over at Acquirent, Joanne Black wants you to ditch your sales niche.
- Finally, Chris Lott has three “never”‘s you should follow when you sell to the decision makers.
Subscribe to the Sales Blog
Get the latest research on workplace learning with weekly posts delivered to your inbox