Electrical worker makes one mistake

by on August 6, 2013 · 0 Comment POSTED IN: Workplace Safety Network

A Paris, TN, construction site became the site of tragedy when an electrical worker accidentally contacted a live wire.

John Barker, 48, of E&W Electrical Co. was working on a project at a Lakewood, TN, school. He was working in a drop ceiling, apparently pulling wire, when he was electrocuted. No one witnessed the accident, and his supervisor went looking for him after not seeing him at lunch time.

The investigation is ongoing.

Bottom line: One mistake is all it takes with electricity.

Click to View Comments

Leave a Reply


Request a Free Demo

We'd love to show you how this industry-leading training system can help you develop your team. Please fill out this quick form or give us a call at 877-792-2172 to schedule your one-on-one demo with a Rapid Learning Specialist.